Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I choose to blog about call of duty black ops the newest in the call of duty series. The zombie level is just one of the modes/ levels that I cant wait to play. With everything from new maps to guns and killstreak rewards this game is sure to blow away just about any gamer.



Above is the world premier trailer for black ops, looks to me this game is going to have some exceptional graphics with great gun options and an interesting storyline.

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops


This just recently caught my eye; below is the (hardened or prestiged) limited edition game bundle that includes a replica war medal, an rc car and the game. This is the first time I have seen an rc car being sold with a video game (great idea to make money) but could this encourage people to actually make and rc car with real C4 on it.
CODBO_360_PE_Spread_lrg.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment