Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Game Day

Finally the day has come and Black ops has hit the market for all us gamers to play. After constantly hearing about all the new weapons and cool new kill streak rewards the game has to offer it is great to finally be able to try them out. I ran out to wal mart and picked myself up a copy and began to play the campaign mode. The game play is more similar to that of World at War (which is kind of what I was expecting because they are developed by the same people). After only playing a few hours of the campaign I can already tell that this game is going to take a decent chunk of time out of my life. I still have yet to try the online multiplayer mode and the zombie mode, but I do have high expectations.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvw7tiRh2u8 

No comments:

Post a Comment